Sunday, May 29, 2011

Finally finished Beyond the Zero:

So I finally finished reading and re-reading "Beyond the Zero" and I can say that I was tempted to re-read it again before moving on.  I read this part of the text three times, each time making notes an annotations about various parts of the text.  I have to say at first this was really challenging and I really felt like I might never get anywhere with this text, but now I can say that RE-READING makes a HUGE difference.  I have also been using "A Gravity's Rainbow Companion: Sources and Contexts for Pynchon's Novel" by Steven Weisenburger to annotate the text.  This has also been a great help as well.  I would like to write another summation of this part of the text in the next few days and will continue to work on it.

I am now proud to say I am 191 pages into Gravity's Rainbow and proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment